Chasetown FC Supporters Club is an independent organisation founded in 2008 run on behalf of its members by an elected management team as voted for by its membership.
We aim to
- Organise the support and encouragement of Chasetown FC.
- Promote the interest of and provide facilities for the supporters of Chasetown FC.
- To set down and encourage the acceptance of standards of conduct to be observed by members of the Supporters Club.
- Organise social events, competitions and funraising to further the aims of the Supporters Club. This will enable the Supporters Club to make donations to the football club for specifically
defined activities or projects.
- Encourage friendly relations with supporters of all football clubs.
- Encourage participation of younger members of the Supporters Club.
- To do all such things that may be deemed necessary to facilitate the objectives of the Supporters Club.
- To encourage closer links with the management and playing staff of Chasetown FC.
The current committee members are...
...but we are always looking for more people to be involved in the running of the Supporters' Club so don't hesitate to get in touch!